Our products - Video
Video Ads: Online-Advertising that moves
AdTiger video technology sets standards in advertising efficiency with individual solutions and a high range.
- Player design flexibly customisable
- Support of current IAB VAST 2.0 and VPAID 1.1 standards
- High quality and tested video content
Classic commercials are shown in front of the video. The spots are 15 to 30 seconds long.
There are commercials as an interruption in a video.
Pre- / In-Game Video
Placing spots before and during a browser game.
A classic commercial is placed at the end of the broadcast of the video.
Small commercial runs on an IAB standard format, usually 300x250.
AdTigers FlexiClip combines the IAB standard formats with the best quality of the online video.
- Videos can be implemented in any number of formats
- Maximum flexible, universally adaptable video advertising format
- Total AdTiger range: 137 M visits / month.
- Targeting: Geo Targeting, User Targeting, Interest Targeting
- Visually appealing advertising medium through extensive customisation possibilities
Single Flexi Clip
Assignment of an IAB standard area.
Halfpage / Site Bar
The format has the resolution 300x600 pixels and expands with the Mousover to the right border of the visible screen area.
Simultaneous assignment of several standard areas.
Logout / Maxi
Resolution 640x480 pixels, placement directly after the user logout (logout only). No content overlap.
Hockey Stick / Wallpaper
Combination of Bigsize Banner and Wide Skyscraper. The website background is coloured matching the motif.
At least three standard IAB advertising spaces are used. The website background is coloured matching the motif.
channels as overview
|channel||views / month|
|Cars & Bikes||8,920,000|
|Finance, insurances, law||1,690,000|
|Women & family||48,510,000|
|Living and building||920,000|
|Art and culture||2,530,000|
|Nightlife and events||7,870,000|
|City portals and credit bureaus||23,100,000|
|Travel & Tourism||7,290,000|
|Sports & fitness||65,859,800|
|Entertainment and technology||31,630,000|
|Newspapers & news||101,700,000|